Right of free withdrawal
- Customers have the right of withdrawal from the contract, without giving the reasons, within 15 days of delivery of the product to them or to an authorized third party or (ii) in the case of purchase of multiple products made in a single order and delivered separately, delivery of the last product to them or to an authorized party.
- To exercise the right of withdrawal, Customers must do as follows:
Complete the Returns Form, found in the package containing the order delivered, indicating the product/s they want to return. We remind you that there is no obligation to indicate the reason for returning the goods – by means of the relative code given in the table – but it does help us manage the returns process.Pack the product using the original labels and tags, taking care not to damage them, and include the duly completed Returns Form in the package.
Post the package to the following address
- GIANCARLO ABBIGLIAMENTO SRL Via Generale Achille Papa, 21 25015 Desenzano del Garda (BS) – Italy
- GIANCARLO ABBIGLIAMENTO SRL Via Generale Achille Papa, 21 25015 Desenzano del Garda (BS) In the event of misplacing the Returns Form, please contact our Customer Care directly via email at email@example.com
- In the event of withdrawal, customers shall be refunded for payments made, including delivery costs, without undue delay and in any case no later than 15 days from receipt by Giancarlo Abbigliamento Srl of the decision to withdraw. Refunds shall be made using the same means of payment used for the initial transaction. Refunds may be suspended until the goods are received or until receipt of proof of return postage, if received earlier.
- The customer shall be responsible for the direct costs of returning the goods.
- Customers shall be liable only for the reduction in value of the goods resulting from handling other than that required to maintain the nature, characteristics and working order of the goods.
Returns due to lack of compliance
- In the event of receiving wrong or damaged articles, consumers must report any defects and non-conformities no later than 2 (two) months after discovering them.
- Without prejudice to the aforementioned term of expiry, any product defects and non-conformities may be reported within the first 15 days from delivery of the goods, by means of the form found in the package containing the order, following the instructions shown on the form.
- After 15 days from delivery of the goods, customers may in any case report the defect and/or non-conformity identified, still in compliance with the aforementioned deadline of 2 (two) months from their discovery, by sending an email to our Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org with the completed form, which can be downloaded at the following link, following the additional instructions shown on the form.
- We reserve the right to assess the defects and non-conformities reported and, after undertaking quality checks to ascertain the effective non-conformity of the Product, we shall reply via email sent to the address provided during registration on the website or when making the order. In the case of defect or non-conformity, customers shall have the right to repair or replacement of the product where expressly requested; should this solution be impossible or incur excessive costs, as well as in the other cases provided for by law, consumers shall have the right to the refund of the price payed, by means of the same means of payment used for the initial transaction.
- In the case of returns of articles for which the defect and/or non-conformity have been ascertained under the terms and conditions outlined above, we shall bear the costs of returning the product and, in the case of repair or replacement, delivery of the repaired or replaced product.